Gretel. New York, NY.
Staff Senior Animator (January 2016 – April 2017); Freelance Animator (2015)
Clients include Apple, Netlfix, National Geographic Channel, Sprout, CMT, Reelz, 5 Star, 5 USA, Channel 5 Master Brand, Vine, Knoll furniture, Hilton Live Nation, Jardiance, Nickelodeon, Optimum Freewheel, Vicks, Nike, and Vice (among others)
Eyeball NYC. New York, NY.
Clients include Target, Wisk, Amazon, Endless.com, Ford, Nevada Energy, Shoe Carnival, Georgia Lottery, SNL, Ovation,
Verizon Fios, MTV, and Contacto Deportivo Univision (among others)
ODD (Office of Development & Design). New York, NY.
Clients include Bright House, Golf Pride (CP2), and others
Trollbäck+Company. New York, NY.
National Television. New York, NY.
Perception NYC. New York, NY.
Clients include Fusion Garage (The Grid)
Offspring. New York, NY.
Clients include O’Charley’s, JCPenny, Flor, Jaguar
Brand New School. New York, NY.
Clients include K-Mart, Toyota, Chase, Samsung, BP, GAP, Jeep, Sharwoods, and Ace Hardware, among others
Curious Pictures. New York, NY.
Clients include Budweiser, Lavazza Coffee, and The Nature Conservancy; films include The Chicago 10 and A Funny Story, among others
Digital Kitchen. New York, NY.
Clients include Microsoft
Transistor Studios. New York, NY.
Clients include MTV and Aquafresh
Guerilla FX. New York, NY.
Projects include A Dog Year (opening titles) and Earth 2100, among others
Edgeworx. New York, NY.
Clients include American Express, MTV, PBS, SNL, Bravo, S4K (SeeMore’s Playhouse), Screen Gems (D.E.B.S.), Discovery Channel, and Travel Network, among others
m2post & design. New York, NY.
Clients include Time Warner Cable, the USTA (US Open), Major League Baseball International, NY Yankees, Mets, NY Jets, Delta, Olympus, among others
Oxygen Network. New York, NY.
Promos for shows including Mo’Nique’s FAT Chance, Preston Bailey: Mr. Fabulous, Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency, and Best of Custom Concerts, among others
Food Network. New York, NY.
Promos for Food Network Stars on Demand and Toolkit refresh
Mechanism Digital. New York, NY.
Experience includes tracking and compositing for Cinemax.
Other employers include JuJu NYC, Balance GFX, Movezy, The Designists, and Paul Sasowsky for clients including Nickelodeon, St. Johns Football, Todd Street (corporate videos), The Look for Less (Style Network), and several documentaries and independent films.
Rogue Creative. New York, NY. 2003
compositing. visual effects
Experience includes creation and compositing of 2D background for the feature Marie and Bruce.
Central Park Media Corporation. New York, NY.
DVD Coordinator (full-time employment) 2003-2004
– Coordinate all aspects of DVD Production, including Menu Page Design, Subtitle Creation, Shipping and Tracking of Materials, and Layout of all DVD Navigation and Menu Page Copy
– Plan and Implement creation of Special Features, including Behind the Scenes, Art Galleries, Interviews, and Trailers
– Motion Graphics utilizing After Effects
– Editing, Titling, Music Composition, Motion Graphics/Compositing in Final Cut Pro
– Direct, Assistant Direct, Storyboard, Cameraman, Sound on various shoots
– Hiring, Training, and Supervision of Interns
Quality Control Production Intern May 2001 – Jan 2003
– QC of video, audio, subtitle grammar and timing, and DVD navigation
– Assist in Production and Post-Production of Special Features
B3 Pictures. New York, NY.
Animation Intern Feb 2001 – May 2001
– Storyboard, Ink and Paint of Internet Greeting Cards in Macromedia Flash
– Track Production/Various Clerical Duties
EDUCATION & SOFTWARE
New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, NY
Department of Film and Television
– B.F.A. (winter 2002)
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST